This plugin helps you track how much difference there is between the original PLR and your re-written version so you know you’ve changed the content enough to be considered unique and all this is done conveniently inside the WordPress post screen.
Here’s just a partial list of some of the content you can recreate using a tool like Duplicate Examiner:
- Your own articles – make better use of those article marketing pieces by reworking them and posting to your own blogs.
- PLR content – create unique content using these low-cost articles as a starting point.
- Affiliate articles – many product owners provide email and blog post copy you can use, and allow you to rewrite it to suit your audience.
- Transcripts – Webinar transcripts make great blog posts with just a little tweaking!
- Product descriptions – it’s easy to run afoul of Google when you sell physical products. Using Duplicate Examiner, you’ll know for sure if all your T-shirts are sharing the same cut and paste descriptions.
- WP Plugin
- User Guide
Distribution Rights: Personal Use/Developer Rights
Yes – Use on UNLIMITED websites and domains you personally own and on your CLIENT’S websites.